This traditional style re-created red Bordeaux is the embodiment of the love of wine.
A Cru Bourgeois blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from the Medoc, a region where many of the great wines are produced. Aged for twelve months in American oak barriques, the Bibulus has a brilliant intense color with a deep ruby tint. In the mouth, it has a soft and an appealing balance of new wood and ripe berry aromas, a kiss of licorice, vanilla and pain grille, silky tannins and a multi-layered finish that lasts.
Trophy winner at the Vinalies Internationales 2013 in Paris, France, on March 1, 2013, besting 1,736 other red wines in the dry red category.
Awarded 21 times in 10 countries on 2 vintages.
Copyright 2009 Manny 0. Wines
All rights reserved.
- Hong Kong Intl Wine & Spirit Competition 2011 in Hong Kong, China on November 7, 2013
- Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2013 in Hong Kong, China on September 16, 2013
- 16th Japan Wine Challenge 2013 in Tokyo, Japan on July 25, 2013
- 2013 San Francisco Intl Wine Competition in San Francisco, USA on June 27, 2013
- Korea Wine Challenge 2013 in Korea on June 24, 2013
- VinAgora International Wine Competition in Hungary on June 16, 2013
- Selections Mondiales des Vins Cananda in Canada on June 3, 2013
- International Wine Contest Bucharest 2013 in Romania on May 23, 2013
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 in London on May 20, 2013
- Los Angeles International Wine & Spirit Competition in the USA on May 16, 2013
- Vinalies Internationales 2013 in Paris, France on March 1, 2013
- Berlin Wein Trophy 2013 in Berlin, Germany on February 7, 2013
- San Francisco International Wine Competition in San Francisco, USA on June 15, 2012
- International Wine Challenge 2012 (IWC) in London, United Kingdom on May 22, 2012
- New York International Wine Competition in New York, USA on May 21, 2012
- Critics’ Challenge International Wine Competition in San Diego, USA on May 19, 2012
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition in New York, USA on March 31, 2012
- Critics’ Challenge International Wine Competition in San Diego, USA on May 29, 2011
- Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition in Los Angeles, USA on May 20, 2011
- International Wine & Spirit Competition in London, United Kingdom on May 17, 2011
- Concours des Grands Vins de France in Mcon, France on April 17, 2010